Sunday 12 January 2014

UKBFF Competition - 11th May 2014


ANNOUNCEMENT: Ok here goes… I'm going to enter a fitness competition! 

In exactly 17 weeks from today I will be standing on a stage somewhere in Hayes in an overly glitzy bikini showing off my (hopefully) 125lb ripped physique! or so we hope… :S 

See below? That's what I'm aiming for with the help of my new found prep coach Chris, who is a BNBF Middleweight Champion himself, as well as my PT Antony from Forward Fitness who knows my body and my condition so well that he can assist in tailoring any programme to my requirements. 

I'll be doing this with one other girl, Lucie who I actually went to school with when I was 11! She has already competed in the Miami Pro competition last year so It will be great to have someone with some competition experience :) 

I will be battling my MS along the way but having had the fist meeting with my dream team, Chris and Antony, MS is the least of my worries… hunger, anxiety battles and hitting hard weights 4 times a week is going to be the real battle! I will document on here as we go but I'm also hoping there will be an actual DOCUMENTARY on its way "to a TV screen near you… " Fingers crossed it gets commissioned and I can share this amazing MS journey with everyone and hopefully inspire a few people along the way! 

Wish me luck! 



P x



No comments:

Post a Comment