Saturday 13 February 2016

Strength

"Strength does not come from winning.
Your struggles develop your strengths. 
When you go through hardships 
and decide not to surrender, 
that is strength."

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

Annie inspired me here with his words which I believe are spot on. Strength is not about winning which in my case is actively Beating MS. 

My strength comes from having been through each relapse and not surrendered. I fought through each and every one. Now that I have experienced each MS symptom and overcome each one I am not scared of the future because for now I am fighting them off but should there come a day where I relapse, I know I have the resilience and the strength to not surrender and to fight and in turn, become stronger each day. 

I am winning because I am becoming stronger each day and I have found the way. I am always learning about myself, my condition and my limits. 

Knowledge is Power. 

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment