Friday 3 May 2013

Grazia Photoshoot #MSSwag

Yes, you read that correctly.... GRAZIA!

I don't really know where to start really...

So I have this friend called Rebecca (@EmbraceBex) who I met through a mutual friend from school. Rebecca has MS and come this Monday it will be the 1 year anniversary of her diagnosis. Bex has been an incredible support line for me and although we've only met face to face a few times, I feel like i've known her since forever. 

We get on so well and she is always there everyday, every step of the way only a phone call away.
(I should be a poet) 

Unfortunately MS has such a wide spectrum of symptoms which vary from person to person, and Bex suffers from fatigue and dizziness really badly. This brings her morale and positivity levels down some days as I can only imagine how hard it must be living with it day in day out. So that's where I come in and try my very best to inspire her and many other people to maintain a positive and fresh outlook on life with MS.

Together we really want to raise awareness of MS amongst young people and show that we can be young, beautiful yet still have a condition such as this. So we approached several magazines and newspapers and we are SO pleased to say that GRAZIA is where we will be featuring in just 2 weeks time. 
Tuesday 14th May...Remember that!! 

The article is based on friends who have been faced with a difficult and/ or life changing experience, and how they have helped support each other in overcoming it. I won't give too much away but below are some pictures from the amazing day we spent with the photographers and make up artist in an outdoor park location in North London. 












I had such a wonderful day and although I was wiped out after for a good 24 hours, it was completely worth it. 

Watch this space for the ACTUAL Grazia spread released in just 11 days... #excitedmuch #MSswag

P xx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous :) Bravo... :)

    ReplyDelete