Monday 2 September 2013

A little inspiration from Hannah Barrett - X Factor

"We're all wonderful, wonderful people
So when did we all get so fearful?
And now we're finally finding our voices
Just take a chance, come help me sing this
I wanna sing, I wanna shout
I wanna scream 'til the words dry out
So put it in all of the papers,
I'm not afraid
They can read all about it"


We all love a bit of an X Factor sob story..but when I watched Hannah Barrett's audition, I was so encouraged by her attitude. Its empowering. She carries a sense of vulnerability around with her but has taught herself to be strong. It's clear to see that she has been faced with difficult situations, like many, but it's the attitude me must adopt to deal with those situations which keep us above water, keeps us fighting. 

We have to make ourselves be heard...so with every post I upload and with every bit of filming or meeting I attend...It will all go towards raising awareness of MS and teaching people to understand the condition as well as helping those who have it, live with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment