Tuesday 22 September 2015

MS = My Stress

And breathe...




So basically my job is really stressful, busy and full on and it's only been two months! I can't believe it as it feels like I've been there for years already. 

But we all know what comes with stress... stress eating... relapses. 

I'm having to work out a way at the moment to manage these new stresses and strains on my life beating MS. I definitely don't want to go backwards and un-do all the hard work I've put in over the past couple of years. 

I literally notice a relapse coming on when I've been stressed/ eaten badly. I can almost feel the backs of my eyes going and the cold pins and needles in my knees.  
WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF. SUGAR IS THE WORST. 

I've decided i'm going to completely immerse myself in the world of wellness, mindfulness, health and fitness in order to regain some control on things. I'm going to Blog, Insta, Tweet and live all of these things and I refuse to give up or give in to MS. 






P x


No comments:

Post a Comment