Tuesday 25 June 2013

If the cure to blindness was looking foolish would you risk it?

Yes I will risk looking foolish to cure my loss of sight....so here goes! 

(By the way: Documenting my progress isn't because I want to make myself 'public' and have people feel sorry for me... It's to raise awareness as well as keep track of my progress and development as this is a long term condition)





"Imagine if you were blind, complete darkness, no colours, no views, no beauty, just pitch black"

"If pushing yourself to your limits could give you sight..."

"If there was a cure, would you let anything stand in your way?"



"Do you really want to succeed?

Would you really care if they mocked you, laughed at you, pointed at you or bad mouthed you?

Would you be concerned about your extreme goal or just embrace the extreme work?"

P x

No comments:

Post a Comment