Monday 26 January 2015

First Day of Big School

Today was my first day at the Fashion Retail Academy. 
[Aka Big School]

I wore my backpack, wrote in my shiny new Selfridges yellow notepad and changed my outfit an appropriate amount of times before choosing the first option, of course. 

Coffee in hand I arrived EARLY and ready to take on the next life challenge- this time without MS. (No one needs to know I have it so that basically means I don't, right?) 

I'm bored of being too scared to live my life in fear of an MS relapse. 

On Friday I spent my last day in the Admissions and Marketing role I acquired around the time of diagnosis. Today I spent my FIRST day living my life exactly how it should be...loving every second, being inspired, meeting new people and challenging myself. Oh and BONUS...I came home in one piece - shock horror - no need to be afraid of life constantly in fear of MS. 

I took a Maths and English test, I made some lovely new friends, I received my timetable for the next 5 months and I visited my two favourite places in London - Liberty and Selfridges. Tomorrow I start my first lesson in Visual Merchandisisng for Retail and I CAN'T WAIT. 

Life is about taking risks. It's about finding what you love and pursuing that passion, making sure it's a part of your daily routine.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment