Thursday 14 February 2013

Draw Me

Some may not know but my 'thing' has always been drawing. I love the arts and find drawing such a unique way to express emotion or capture a moment in time. It's been a big part of my life for a long time and at one point I was fortunate enough to work as a Freelance Architectural Illustrator.

Roll on Neil Buchanan....."Here's some I did earlier"....











Losing feeling in my right hand has meant I can't even hold a pen let alone draw the things I used to, so i've decided to try my hand at stick men drawings. 

If you haven't noticed already, I don't take life too seriously and like to laugh at myself a lot. Please do bear that in mind when looking at these 'drawings'...I don't think i'm the next big thing making childlike drawing 'abstract' and 'have meaning'.

P xx

2 comments:

  1. As an ex-chorister of St Pauls Cathedral, I think that that drawing in particular is excellent. :)

    ReplyDelete