Saturday 16 February 2013

#LFW

London Fashion Week AW13 


Like most girls...Fashion Week excites me :) I was lucky enough to be invited to the Brian Chan and April Banbury show by an old school friend Camilla. She worked through the day styling hair for the evening show and was so thoughtful in asking if I might like to go along for the fashion and after party. Well...why not! I like to take every opportunity I get and run with it.

I had a mare choosing my outfit as 'its London Fashion Week don't you know darling...yahh.'

Anyway, I had to pick something practical...no buttons...no clips or fastening as my Nemo arm can't do things so complex just yet!

Outfit number 1: Floral Print Capri's with plain black loose vest and KG ankle boots...

(photo's courtesy of mama Sanchez)




Outfit number 2: Black disco pants with full leather skirt on top and black loose vest tucked in and KG ankle boots




I wore option 2 as I didn't have to worry about buttons or fastenings just a simple pull up and down.. (thats what she said)

ANYWAY I had a hoot! The show was fabulous and the people were even more fun...I met 2 photographers who were so lovely, one even said they would photograph the Cake Break! and the other suggested he would photograph me...

As soon as I find official event photos I will be sure to display. It was so nice to be out! I did get very tired by 10pm so I called it a day shortly after and am now home and in bed typing away at 12.30!
The hardest thing was getting used to the balancing act! I forgot how much you need both hands! Water in one hand...clutch under the arm...jacket over the arm...phone balanced between the lot...Nemo arm not in use! It was hard. I didn't drink as I didn't want to worsen my symptoms and this night really was all about getting out, enjoying the experience and networking with lovely people; and I did just that :)

Off to bed for me as I'm starting to get pins and needles in both arms and I can't lose my left as well!

Night Night fashionistas! P x

No comments:

Post a Comment