Sunday 17 March 2013

Good Day, Bad Day

Everyone has bad days and today is one of those for me. 


I'm frustrated because I look fine..but I don't feel fine. I feel like i've taken a step backwards. I woke up today with a little more numbness in my right arm. WHYYYYYYYYYY?
My gym session didn't go as I had planned and I felt like I was letting myself and my trainer down. 

It's days like this filled with low thoughts which can potentially send you into a downward spiral. 
The power of the mind is like none other. It can bring you down but if you make the decision to take control it can be equally as empowering.
  I'm telling you now if you have one of these days or moments, find something which brings you back up again and do it, think it, listen to it

I turn to other people's blogs, motivational speakers and role models and let them give me a little pep talk. 

Montel Williams has MS and his video below talks SO much sense to me. He is dedicated and committed to succeeding in his battle with MS. He is in control. I want to be where he is 12 years down the MS line. 


He talked me out of my bad day, so I hope you can find something which works when you hit the wall. 

P xx

1 comment:

  1. In 12 years you will be cured.:) The future is bright. New treatments are very effective. Have you heard of BG-12?

    ReplyDelete