Saturday 2 March 2013

You Spin Me Right Round


Ditsy or Dizzy…. I’ve been all over the place this week, literally! I must have and almost fallen down the stairs 4 times and lost my balance just getting out of bed basically every day. I’ve woken up not knowing where I am and keep losing focus on what’s in front of me.

PLEASE TELL ME I’M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WITH MS DEALING WITH THIS.

I’ve only had this symptom once before and it was last summer when I thought I had a middle ear infection when really it was another episode going down in my brain.

At last! Today it’s starting to get a little better and I’m not as disorientated but I can’t focus on looking at more than one thing at a time..for example; typing is a bit of a mare because I have to look at the letters as I type, my hands are moving too fast and my eyes just feel sea sick!

– Any excuse to be driven around by mummy or have someone carry my things ;)

I have a bit of a dilemma at the moment; where I’ve lost the feeling in my hands I need to use more than one sense to make them do what I want them to..So I need to look at my hands as I hold a plate or do my stress ball exercise to make that message reach my hand successfully. However..now that my vision is all over the place I’m twice as confused.

Sooooooo…Instead I made a friend and spent my week like this….
















And this…
















And this…
















P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment